Project background and objectives
The project targets at increasing awareness, knowledge and networking on energy efficiency and saving in the construction sector in Northwest Russia. The main objective of the project is to increase capacity and create networks among construction related stakeholder (architects, engineers, etc…) to ensure that good-practice energy efficiency and saving measures are known and can be carried out. A thorough analysis of the situation, recommendations for improvement, the development of a web-based information platform, and seminars for stakeholders will contribute to reach this goal.
– Collection of background information and discussion with local experts;
– Elaboration of recommendations how energy efficiency can be enhanced in the building sector;
– Development of a website about energy efficiency in Russian;
– Organisation of 2 seminars for construction-related stakeholders and a conference on energy efficiency issues at local level.
Construction related stakeholders, such as craftsmen, architects, potential home owners; environmental organisations and the administration.
- Project management:Baltic Environmental Forum, Germany
- Funded by: Deutsche Bundesstiftung Umwelt (German Federal Foundation for the Environment)
- Operational time:09/2010-08/2012
- Homepage: http://ru.eefi.info/
Baltic Environmental Forum-Latvia, Center for Transboundary Cooperation- St. Petersburg, Russia
- Daina Indriksone