The overall goal is to promote implementation of EU environmental legislation and economic development of small and medium size (SM) printing houses by raising awareness about requirements of environmental legislation and strengthening the cooperation between enterprises of the printing supply chain within the Baltic Sea region.
The specific objectives:
- To raise awareness and knowledge of SM printing houses on requirements of EU environmental legislation and its implications on printing industry;
- To provide information to SM printing houses on use of environmentally friendly technology and products, thus promoting the economic development of enterprises;
- To promote information and experience exchange between stakeholders of printing industry supply chain;
- To facilitate development of expert network of SM enterprises in the Baltic Sea region;
- To promote and disseminate the project results to enterprises and associations of printing industry as well as other stakeholders of the relevant supply chain.
Target group: Small and medium size printing houses in Latvia, Estonia and Lithuania, associations as well as other stakeholders of printing industry supply chain.
- Project management: Baltic Environmental Forum, Latvia
- Operational time: 2005-2006