CAMS Platform aims to capitalize results of ongoing EU INTERREG and other EU energy efficiency projects. The platform will explore:
– how energy efficiency measures could be improved and used to increase the resilience of housing sector to negative effects of long-term climate change;
– how energy audits could be upgraded to serve relevant measures, developing accessible database for energy performance audits of buildings, especially the unified energy performance criteria for multi-storey buildings.
More specifically, the activities of CAMS Platform include:
– synthesis report of 20 pilot energy audits carried out during the project for testing updated and innovative elements of Energy Audit Database;
– guidelines for unified energy performance criteria, a qualification programme for refurbishment of multi-story buildings in housing and services sectors are elaborated and agreed on current policy-developments and qualification criteria from all participating countries;
– guidelines for achieving climate adaptation and mitigation synergies within energy efficiency refurbishment of buildings.
In the frame of the project, we want to target audience of national/regional/local authorities, energy auditors, professional bodies, housing, construction and private sector as well.