Developing and demonstrating portfolio of nature based and smart solutions for improving urban climate resilience…
The purpose of the project: to thermo- insulate the „Kastanitis” kindergarten and install a geothermal heating system (heat pumps), with the overall objective of promoting geothermal energy and protecting the environment through reducing the emission of pollutants into the atmosphere.
Project activities and results
– public procurement for heat pump, including installation;
– thermal insulation works for the “Kastanitis” kindergarten and replacement of the inner heat supply system;
– data registration during the heating season (measuring and registration);
– study visit to Norway and Latvia;
– management and publicity activities.
Baltic Environmental Forum-Latvia
Riga City Council Property Department