The project “SUMBA+” is the continuation of the SUMBA project.
The aim of the project is to continue the activities started in the SUMBA project – improve sustainable mobility by focusing on the practical aspects of the SUMBA results. Within the framework of SUMBA +, a feasibility study will be carried out for 1-3 mobility points in the territory of the Riga metropolitan area.
Activities in Latvia will include:
- identification of the situation of regional bicycle routes and development of recommendations for the territory of the Riga metropolitan area
- methodology for assessing CO2 emissions from transport.
- Project name: SUMBA+
- Project management: The municipality of Växjö, Sweden
- Funded by: INTERREG BSR
- Operational time: 04/2021 – 12/2021
- Project number: X024
- Total budget: 833 260,30 EUR
- ERDF: 669 250, 21 EUR
- Project website: www.sumba.eu
City of Hamburg, Borough of Altona; German Aerospace Center; Baltic Environmental Forum Estonia; City of Tallinn; Union of Harju County Municipalities; Tartu City Government; Riga Planning region; Baltic Environmental Forum Latvia; The City of Växjö; Baltic Environmental Forum Germany
- Līga Pakalna